We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated person to work in our manufacture department.
You will need to be an experienced sewing machinist and previous experience of manufacturing linings would be an advantage.
Your role will include:
- Cutting fabric to specification
- Manufacture of stock linings and linings for client purchase
- Ensure that work is neat, accurate as specified by our clients
- Ensuring that delivery deadlines are met
- Ensuring that information is passed over to staff members or other departments accurately and in a timely manner
- Assisting around the factory as necessary
- Handling heavy material
You will need:
- A can-do attitude
- Experience of industrial sewing machines is essential – to include overlocker, straight stitch
- A great work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Be able to interpret drawings and specifications
- Work as part of team which may involve assisting other areas of the factory from time to time
- Good communication with other staff is essential
- Ideally you will have had experience with textile cutting.
Hours: Mon – Thurs 7.00-16.00, Friday 7.00-12.30
20 days holiday
£10-£12 per hour depending on experience
To apply, please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org