Tiger Sewing Solutions are looking for Skilled Machinists to work in our growing production unit. This role is within a fast-paced, dynamic environment; all garments being completed to an exacting standard. If you have experience with various types of garments and your skills match our requirements, we would very much like to hear from you.
- Understanding of garment construction
- Able to sew accurately repeatedly
- Have experience using an overlocker, blind hem machine, bar tack machine, button & buttonhole machines, industrial steam iron
- Able to follow instruction
- Consciences of quality of own work
- Able to maintain that quality
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to meet deadlines
- Willing to share skills with others
- Willing to help out where necessary during the production process
- Willing to help out in the other businesses in the building as required
- Able to work cleanly i.e., threads are trimmed, nips are followed exactly, care is taken producing high-quality work
- Able to understand a Garment Specification and follow it
This is a Full-Time position of 39 ½ hours a week, Monday to Friday. However, we are willing to consider alternative work patterns.
20 days holiday
£9.50 to £12.50per hour depending on experience.
To apply, please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org